Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm finally a MUGGER! Yippie!

Oh my, I'm having my Chinese Mid Year Examination tomorrow and here I am typing furiously away. Haha, I admit I'm not even slightly prepared for the paper tomorrow. Man, if only my Chinese standard was as good as some of my classmates. I considered dropping to Chinese B but the school doesn't offer that option.

Oh mothercow! Xinru told me that our Chinese tutor says that it's hard for me to get a B or C, while Grace still has hope for a B at least. I thought my chinese was okay but after listening to the chinese passage Grace read out yesterday, I think I can just go and bang my head against the wall la.

Fairuz and Tasha had their Malay oral yesterday too. Fairuz insisted that she screwed up her oral. We'll see about it.

Today we were going through the past year's Chemistry Mid Year paper and halfway through, I think I was stoning so badly that tears started gushing down my face like a waterfall! Ms Begam thought I was crazy. What a terrible day. ]:

Oh, the eight of us have been faithfully going to the school's library to mug immediately after school everyday! HAHA, I'm so proud of myself, only I didn't do much today. Left earlier too, as my Dad came to pick me and Eunice up! What a sweet Dad.

Eunice came over and we started exchanging school uniforms. I'm so glad I did not go to Zhong Hua. Haha. She looked quite normal in Cedar uniform though.

Alright, dinner time!

Goodbye people and till the next time,
Janine.

4/26/2006 07:35:00 PM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com